Flood Sentry provides quick emergency flood protection for your home by forming a seal over airbricks preventing flood water penetrating into subfloor areas and causing thousands of pounds-worth of damage.
Flood Sentry can be used for flood protection of both private and commercial properties.
Floodsentry not only provides more effective flood protection than sand bags for your home from flood waters but it is also cheaper.
- An air vent requires on average 10 filled and stacked sandbags!
- An average semi-detached 1930’s house will have six air vents - that’s 60 pre-filled sandbags.
- The only non permanent Air brick cover awarded the Kite Mark
- Has passed the same vigorous test of preventing flood water entry to achieve the Kite Mark as the permanent products
- Uses the unique self adhesive Immediseal (TM) strips to create a water tight seal between the Airbrick and the strip which does not leave marks.
- Suitable for brick and plastic airbricks of all shapes and sizes.
- Each pack contains two strips (one strip covers a standard size airbrick 245mm x 115mm)
- Small and easy to store
- Also ideal for covering cracks in brick work up to 0.3 metres in length and 10mm in width (Use Door Defender strips for cracks longer than this)